> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > call the builder
Login | Register

call the builder

Posted by BlakeGermaine on July 23rd, 2004 10:44 AM
In reply to Potential water damage during construction by J & D Fisch on July 21st, 2004 09:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

You need to call the original builder. Even if the home is out of warranty they should still be responsible because this was the first sign of damage.

BlakeGermaine moderator
BBS and Fix It Forem

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC