> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Call and talk to
Login | Register

Call and talk to

Posted by Ron on September 25th, 2001 11:18 PM
In reply to Help! My city inspectors are dinking me around! by Bob D on September 25th, 2001 11:33 AM [Go to top of thread]

to your city goverment and local city congressman
NOW! they will help, have a meeting with the head of the building dept and discuss this mess with him.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC