> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Call a structial engineer
Login | Register

Call a structial engineer

Posted by Hammerman on April 19th, 2004 03:42 PM
In reply to Removing A Load Bearing Wall by DumaisMB on April 19th, 2004 09:17 AM [Go to top of thread]

I would call in a structial engineer. He can assess your situation and give you the proper solution. No one can really answer your question site unseen.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC