> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > call a glazier
Login | Register

call a glazier

Posted by tomh on April 16th, 2003 10:42 AM
In reply to Replacing Double-pane Glass Anderson by M. Green on April 16th, 2003 09:49 AM [Go to top of thread]

The labor cost for a window specialist is well worth it in this case. Just look under glass or glazier in the yellow pages. These guys make glass replacement their life. I can build a house, but I won't repair the thermopane glass on an Andersen window.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC