> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Call a glass shop
Login | Register

Call a glass shop

Posted by Jim -ATS on March 13th, 2000 11:56 AM
In reply to Sliding glass shower door sealing strip by Tom on March 11th, 2000 06:55 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Call a larger glass replacement shop in your area and explain what you are doing. They can direct you to a proper resource if they don't already have what you want.

Have fun!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC