> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > call....
Login | Register


Posted by brian on September 22nd, 1999 04:25 PM
In reply to Water in my basement due to neighbors downspout! by Kathie on September 22nd, 1999 03:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

Look in the yellow pages, in the middle of the
book you have green pages. Look up your towns
building inspector number and call him. He
can advise you of your rights and point you in
the right direction.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC