> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > calking...
Login | Register


Posted by jb on March 12th, 2002 11:19 AM
In reply to How to remove old bathroom sink by BP Smith on March 12th, 2002 10:38 AM [Go to top of thread]

Usually there is calking or plumber's putty between the sink and the counter. You need to try to carefully break this sealant bond by working a THIN putty knife under the lip of the sink, between the sink and the counter, from the top. Be careful to not scratch the formica.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC