> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Cable Size
Login | Register

Cable Size

Posted by Mike ledford on January 12th, 2000 08:09 AM
In reply to Voltage drop by Paul Murphy on February 1st, 1998 05:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

what cable size would be required to support a panel trans fed by a 480 volt power source located 3500' away. The panel trans will feed 120 volt devices not ratded over 8 amps each. #4 AWG is what i came up with.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC