> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Cabinet Jack
Login | Register

Cabinet Jack

Posted by adapa, Inc. on April 3rd, 2003 01:52 PM
In reply to Cabinet jack by John H on January 9th, 2003 08:10 PM [Go to top of thread]

adapa manufactures a Cabinet Jack that provides
a method of lifting cabinets, and holding them in place will the cabinet installer secures the cabinet to the wall. Further information is available on our Web Site: www: or call 1-800-862-2060.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC