> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Cabinet face wood
Login | Register

Cabinet face wood

Posted by Jason Triantis on November 8th, 2002 09:31 AM

I am going to be building some new cabinets for my kitchen and want to match the ones currently in the kitchen. The orginal builder used plywood for the boxes and doors, with a solid wood for the face/frames. This wood is free of any visible defects and very smooth to the eye. I just can't tell what kind of wood it is. I don't think it's pine (due to the cleanilness of it), and am wondering if any has suggestions as to what I should use for this application. THANKS!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC