> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > C0 Sensative
Login | Register

C0 Sensative

Posted by Raymond VinZant on December 10th, 2002 07:58 AM
In reply to Keeping Gas Fireplace Logs Lit - Any Suggestions? by James Kelly on December 8th, 2002 08:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

You have to increase the amount of oxygen to reduce the amount of C0. The problem is, most people want to see the yellow flames coming up from the logs. The yellow flame means carbon monoxide. When you increase the amount of oxygen, you get a blue flame, and it doesn't look quite real. Since the logs are C0 sensative, you will have to adjust the oxygen level so its half way inbetween complete combustion and C0 production
Good Luck
Master Plumber

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC