> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > By the way...
Login | Register

By the way...

Posted by David on March 27th, 2003 07:51 AM
In reply to Access & foam by David on March 26th, 2003 07:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

Steve, if you wind up deciding to cut an access into the wall, Fluidmaster makes a nice pre-fab access panel door which can be used to cover the opening. It's a plastic panel with a spring-loaded attachment (no visible fasteners) which can be painted or papered, and does a nice job. Available in 2 sizes that I know of, so if you used one be sure to get it first so you cut the right sized opening. Many hardware & home improvement stores carry them.

Just an added thought, good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Thanks by Steve  3/27/03 09:45 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC