> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Butt Ugly Bulletin Board
Login | Register

Butt Ugly Bulletin Board

Posted by Sean on May 4th, 2001 12:42 PM
In reply to To The MANY Follow-uppers Out There -RE: The New WEB Site ... by Jay J -Moderator on May 2nd, 2001 09:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

I just had a look at the new BB and I have to admit that I won't be going there very often. I can now see what the fuss is all about. For the past year or more I have been somewhat addicted to this site. I jump on in the morning to see if any new and interesting posts came up in the evening and then I periodically check to see what kind of responses are provided. I have both posted requests and, even in my limited knowledge, responded to some.

The new site is not conducive to browsing to see what is interesting - too much drilling down to find the posts/responses. Having to register is a crock - let the truth be known that I NEVER provide accurate information when registering for something online.

That ever-present frame on the top does not help either -it just eats up valuable screen space. Besides, why would you want to stare at Bob V all the time?

Call me foolish but I don't want to have to work this hard just to browse a BB. Maybe when I need an answer to a question but not simply to just read. Sorry.

I'll stay with this BB until the end but I will be a rare bird on the new one.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC