> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > burnt hole in tub
Login | Register

burnt hole in tub

Posted by billie and robert shelton on January 20th, 2001 11:39 PM
In reply to mobile home bathtub accident by joann lunsford on January 20th, 2001 03:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

the mobile home tub shuld be replaced with a fiberglass tub. one can be purchsed at a mobile home supply store or if your old tub is a 5foot tub, it can be replaced with a regular fiberglass tub, which is available at any home supply store, such as Lowe's or Home Depot. mobile home plastic tubs are too easy to split or crack, therefore causing more problems!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC