> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bummer, Steve, (And Thanks Billy) ...
Login | Register

Bummer, Steve, (And Thanks Billy) ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on September 4th, 2002 08:28 AM
In reply to Well, we learn something new every day... by Moderator, Steve on September 3rd, 2002 05:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

Geesh! I guess you'd have to build a BIGGER dam in your yard, eh Steve? Heck, I donno - Yea, maybe there is a regional thing regarding runoff, natural or otherwise. It wouldn't surprise me.

Please, I wouldn't say your answer is 'wrong'. It's what you've experienced! And that's what Bill should hear too. At least if HIS Municipality says there isn't anything he can do, he won't feel 'alone'. Oh, about being wrong (only when wrong is wrong), welcome to the club! I'm Founder, President, CEO, and primary stock holder. See ya next meeting. It's being held in the room right next to The Greatest DIY Goofs meeting room. :)

Billy - Thanks for the continued support. 5 down, 2 to go. I'm taking Test 6 perhaps this Friday or, at worst, next Tuesday. It's already starting to feel good to be 'back'. You guys and gals just make me proud! Here's an AttaBoy and an AttaGirl to all you 'Regulars' and Part-Time and even One-Time Follow-uppers to the BV BBS.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: God Bless America!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC