> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Built-in shelving
Login | Register

Built-in shelving

Posted by Ann on February 14th, 1999 09:44 PM

I don't know what they are actually called but I am
looking for a shelving unit already made, some of
laminate, which is placed in a pre-cut hole and would
be flush to the wall. And where could I purchase such

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC