> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Building Inspector....
Login | Register

Building Inspector....

Posted by Dodgeman on January 25th, 2002 12:50 PM
In reply to mold in unfinished basement is coming into lower level bedroom by annette ganno on January 25th, 2002 10:41 AM [Go to top of thread]

If your landlord refuses to do anything, give your local building inspector or/and health department a call. This situation is not good and can represent a significant health risk if left unsolved.
Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC