> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bubbles
Login | Register


Posted by BGK on February 7th, 2001 07:51 PM
In reply to Old wallpaper has some new bubbles by Donna on February 6th, 2001 04:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

You could try a syringe. Get a wall-paper roller, they're a little plastic roller with a handle that you can find at most paint/wall-paper stores. Find the largest gauge syringe needles you can (try a farm-supply store - they carry bigger ones than most pharmacies). Water down the paste a bit before you put it in the syringe and inject it into the bubble (don't use too much! If you use too much it'll leave bumps.) and go over it with the roller.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC