> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bubble top
Login | Register

Bubble top

Posted by David on March 17th, 2003 07:53 PM
In reply to laminate? by tomh on March 17th, 2003 07:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Eileen, Tom's absolutely right about the problem of re-glueing or patching in a laminate. There is one method of reglueing which has reasonable success, but it's a real bear of a job; this is to locate the loose points exactly, transfer these locations to the underside (inside the cabinet), carefully drill a hole upwards (just through the wood, not the laminate), then inject glue from below & weight down the spot.

If you have a lot of bubbled places, I'd remove & replace the material, period; it wasn't adhered well & would likely come off much easier than normal.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC