> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > bring it up to code!
Login | Register

bring it up to code!

Posted by RotoRooter on February 21st, 2001 09:08 PM
In reply to Moving and codes by Harold Kestenholz on February 9th, 2001 03:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

Current plumbing code requires a shut off valve, a temperature and pressure relief valve (a T&P)piped to an approved location, an expansion tank, and earthquake strapping. Not to mention possible problems with elecrical or gas hookups. I believe it is a job best left to qualified, licenced professionals. If your handyman doesn't know what the expansion tank is for, then maybe he shouldn't be messing with it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC