> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Box extentions
Login | Register

Box extentions

Posted by JT on August 13th, 1998 08:21 PM
In reply to code violation by dbier on August 12th, 1998 11:42 AM [Go to top of thread]

dbier (we meet again), a plaster ring is one way
to do it if you're finishing the wall from
scratch, but they were adding thickness to an exiting
wall. The way to handle it is with box extensions,
which are sleeves that slide into the box opening
to cover the area between the panel face and the
box face. Not very good description; take a look
next time your at the H/W store.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC