> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > bottle cap table filler
Login | Register

bottle cap table filler

Posted by Selina on September 4th, 2000 07:14 PM

3 of 5 people found this post helpful

i am in the process of making a bottle cap table. i have the bottle caps glued to the table top and i have teh edging around teh table all that is left to do is fill in all the holes between the caps. I have seen places where tables ahave odds and ends under a think coat of a clear substance the stuff fills in all the cracks and makes a clear water-proof smoth surface i just want to know what tehy use and how to use it. i have been told polyurithane and shellac but i know nothing about either

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC