> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bottle cap table filler
Login | Register

Bottle cap table filler

Posted by Austin on March 20th, 2003 06:00 PM
In reply to bottle cap table filler by Selina on September 4th, 2000 07:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

It is a form of epoxy. Mix two parts and spread over a surface. One coat is thicker than 1000 coats of polyurethane. The brandname I use is Envirotex. They have several levels of product. Ask for a high-gloss pour on epoxy.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC