> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > border residue
Login | Register

border residue

Posted by Skip on October 30th, 1997 12:24 PM
In reply to wallpaper removal by bob on October 30th, 1997 06:14 AM [Go to top of thread]

I had good luck using a thing called a Paper Tiger --a set of wheels with sharp points-- that you roll around the paper. Then I used a spray bottle mister to dampen the residue and in just a couple of minutes, scrapped the paper backing off with a wide putty knife.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC