> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bonding agent for plaster
Login | Register

Bonding agent for plaster

Posted by debbie on August 22nd, 2002 08:02 PM

here i go again...Have been searching and searching for some help with this. I recently viewed a show where a bonding agent was injected behind loose plaster...every 8-10 inches. I am looking for some products to accomplish this. I live in an old home full of plaster walls/ceilings and this would be an ideal solution. So far, I've found one product called Ceil-Tite however I have not found a supplier. I would like to find a few other products/availability for comparison purposes. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC