> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bob the moron
Login | Register

Bob the moron

Posted by Allen K on February 9th, 2000 12:01 AM
In reply to Well, guess it's my turn by TomR on February 8th, 2000 09:30 PM [Go to top of thread]

Alright, I admit this isnt the right forum ,a website,to voice my dislike of Bob,but as a sub-contractor, working in the residental home improvement eviroment for over 25 years,and also, watched Bob since his days at This Old House,that he isnt what a sucsessful building contractor is like. On his shows, he appears to be the one running the show.He belittles workmen, in his own subtle way, for instince,on tonights show he insults a carpenter building a built in bookcase/shelves with used glass paned door as simple to do and saves money, by using used doors. I dont think it was a simple job for one, and second,I dont think it's cheaper to use the used doors, with all the extra work involved, fitting,stripping, painting, ect.I could pick apart every show. All Im saying is that he's not qualified to be a spokesman for Sears, nor is he qualified to be a host to a home improvement show. He's not even qualafied to carry Norm Abrams toolbox. How do you like them apples!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC