> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > blower for wood burning heater.
Login | Register

blower for wood burning heater.

Posted by Linda Collins on January 23rd, 2003 11:11 AM
In reply to wood burning heaters by gem on February 28th, 2001 05:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

We have a blower that is made to be a part of the stove pipe on our wood burner but it is like 12 years old and needs to be replaced but I have been unable to find a replacement. It is called a Magic Vent any idea where I might locate a replacement?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC