> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > BLOCK FOUNDATION REPAIR
Login | Register


Posted by Crystal on April 20th, 2000 02:10 PM
In reply to All the same, hire a structural engineer, and call your insurance agent. by Jim -ATS on April 19th, 2000 12:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Thanks for the advice.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC