Last night my celing fan broke a blade and it went soaring through my bedroom. I was shocked when I awoke to a racket and found the blade on the floor. It made a hole in the wall. I will now replace every fan and will never buy these fans again. I could have been killed and whats more my baby that is in the same room could have been killed. The part that broke is the metal????bracket that holds the blade to the motor. I will never turn on these fans again. I also plan to tell everyone I meet and will let Home Depot and I will call the better business bureau and the national product safety council It is just a matter of time until someone gets killed.