> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Black Appliance Touch Up Paint
Login | Register

Black Appliance Touch Up Paint

Posted by Patrice Favre on December 30th, 2002 07:03 PM
In reply to appliance touch up paint by patricia deer on December 7th, 2002 07:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think both Rust-O-Leum and Krylon make a black Appliance Touch Up paint. I've seen it both in small brush-on paint tins and sprays on their websites. Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC