> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bigger Hammer
Login | Register

Bigger Hammer

Posted by Henry in MI on June 2nd, 1998 07:00 PM
In reply to RUSTED SCREW & NUT by KSD on June 2nd, 1998 12:31 PM [Go to top of thread]

There are some good spray chemicals available at places like auto parts stores. By the way, WD-40 is good for a lot of things but not for this. Just go to your store and read the cans, looking for one that offers help for what you are doing. If this doesn't work, there are tools like nut busters, hammer and chisel, hacksaw, cutting torch. What you are working on, and how much you need to save will determine what to use. If all else fails, use a bigger hammer.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC