> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > BIG BEES
Login | Register


Posted by Steve Walker on August 12th, 2000 08:10 PM
In reply to yellowjackets, wasps and shutters by conrad on May 26th, 1998 11:55 AM [Go to top of thread]

The Huge yellow jacketed bees your refering to are called HORNETS!!! WATCH OUT FOR THEM. THEY HURT REAL BAD!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC