> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > bifold hinges
Login | Register

bifold hinges

Posted by dave on June 25th, 2000 06:18 AM

I picked up a magazine at the chicago hardware show last august and in it there was a advertisement for a new type of bifold hinge. This new hinge lets the doors wrap around the door casing and against the adjacent wall, which gives a maximum opening to move things thru the door opening.
Any idea were I can find this type of hinge? I can't find the magazine I saw them in.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC