> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Beveled Edge Waines Coating Moldings
Login | Register

Beveled Edge Waines Coating Moldings

Posted by John Rappa on February 9th, 2003 10:51 AM
In reply to moldings by Jack on November 9th, 1997 07:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I have been looking for the moldings that typically go under a chair rail and look much like raised panels. I believe that they are called beveled edge waines coating. I have a rather large hallway that I would like to complete with moldings. I have been checking Home Depot and Loews but no seems to be able to help me.
Thanks for your help,


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC