> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Better way
Login | Register

Better way

Posted by Steve K on October 20th, 2001 05:52 AM
In reply to steel studs on ceiling? by Dan on October 19th, 2001 09:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

Actually there is a system available just for this application. It's called drywall grid, or drywall ceiling grid. It goes up much the same as a suspended ceiling. It's definitely faster than trying to use steel studs. I don't know if a typical home improvement store would have though.
Steve K.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC