> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Beth,
Login | Register


Posted by deecee on March 21st, 2003 09:32 PM
In reply to Backyard Drainage by Beth Bickford on March 21st, 2003 08:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

Go visit your city planning and zoning department (or whatever governmental entity controls the issuance of building permits for your area) and inquire about the rules pertaining to grading and drainage arrangements. A building permit should not be issued for developments that do not address accesses, zoning requirements, yada yada, and drainage. If the properties were not developed per legal methods or if they have been modified causing your problem, then I suspect someone else is responsible to you for correction of your problem. Go investigate and then you'll have a better idea of how to solve your problem. Luck, Kizmet

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC