> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > BEST resource for Pole Built Construction
Login | Register

BEST resource for Pole Built Construction

Posted by Jason McConkey on February 3rd, 2003 10:17 PM
In reply to POLE BARN HOUSES by REBECCA HAMMONDS on January 7th, 2001 08:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 2 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Pole Barn Houses by dmasher on 11/08/2004

I work for Morton Buildings the innovator in pole barn construction. I am part of a newly established team specializing in the design and construction of residencial projects. We have been building pole constructed homes here and there for several years for many of our clientel.
We have had such a positive response that we have decided to put together a team to help better service our customers.
We have been targeting the do-it-your-selfer. Where we handle all plan preperation, design assistance, permitting, engineering and construction of the exterior shell and then we guide the customer toward completing the project themselves. Although, we have the resources and capabilities to complete the entire project.
Many of our previous clients have been looking to just have a barn with a living quarters but we are starting to move more in the direction of more mainstream types of home designs.
Our designers can take your wants and needs and create any style of home that you are looking to build.
Many of our Clients are looking for a county style home, but we are not placing limits on what we can do. Our designers are very qualified and are producing designs from the basic cabin to the high end contemporary and even some modern designs. From 800 sq. ft. to 8,000 sq. ft.
We offer our customers several options in their designs and are willing to work with you untill you get exactly what you are looking for.
Anything you can imagine building using conventional building techniques we can do utlilizing pole building technology and we can do it cheaper.
Our buildings Look Better and Last Longer. Go to and find a salesman near you that is ready an willing to assist you with all your questions and needs. We have offices across the continental United States.
You can also contact me if you have any questions.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC