> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Benchtop Jointer
Login | Register

Benchtop Jointer

Posted by Brian on January 22nd, 2003 11:32 PM
In reply to Part s for Old (very) Craftsman Power Tools by Charlie Nichols on May 29th, 1998 09:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Craftsman Parts and AMT 5300 by Handyman on 05/17/2005

I have an Old craftsman bench top jointer 4" i need to find a set of brass bushings for it. The jointer has a Craftsman name plate but doesnt have a model number. I have pictures of it that can be e-mailed. Anyone that may have an idea where i could find these bushings please advise me . Ive been to 2 sears places that supposedly can get parts and one i showed them the jointer and they still said they cant help me. My dad had this and it kind of has a sentimental value . Thank you

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC