> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Being that new
Login | Register

Being that new

Posted by Steve: on November 24th, 2001 09:54 AM
In reply to re damaged stucco by sarbi on November 23rd, 2001 07:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

I would go to my builder. This just needs to be addressed and professionally re done. Either by the builder or the cement contractor

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC