> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > been there
Login | Register

been there

Posted by Moderator, Steve on January 1st, 2003 06:34 PM
In reply to Leaking ceramic tile shower stall.... by Charlene Chirillo on January 1st, 2003 03:10 PM [Go to top of thread]

What you need are two different people with different skills. The plumber will not be able to do any work other than plumbing and you do need a licensed plumber for the actual pipe work.

Hire a handyman to tear away the area so that the plumber can get into the works. Then have the plumber come in and do the pipe and leak repairs and detections.

Then hire a handyman in again to put the other back together.

I would definately consult your insurance rep and let them see the problem and work with them on fixing this.

I will say that your problem does look much worse than it actually is. Can be put back together nicely. Just bear with the dirty work.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC