> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Beaverhome ripoff!
Login | Register

Beaverhome ripoff!

Posted by Michael Yard on November 2nd, 2000 07:01 PM
In reply to Wood floors in Kitchen YES YES YES by KSpino on January 19th, 2000 05:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

My follow-up to the Beaverhome story. My wife ordered leather furniture from on June 2. We were quoted a delivery time of 6-8 weeks. After 8 weeks, they told us there would be a 2 week delay. When this date passed they told us it would be another 4 weeks. When they missed the 3rd promised delivery date we cancelled the order.

Then we started with the accounting department. The owner, Neil Martin, promised us a refund by Oct. 1. When this didn't happen we phoned and spoke to Accounting and were told no one had submitted the paperwork to them. After approximately 20 phone calls and being shuffled back and forth between the salesman, the owner and the accounting department, we filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau and Federal Trade Commission.

Beaverhome has had our money now for over 4 months. It has been more than a month since they promised us a refund. Now they refuse to return any calls.

Bordering on bankrupcy or just a ripoff company? In either case, I'd steer clear of these guys!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC