> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > BeaverFloor - professional scam artists
Login | Register

BeaverFloor - professional scam artists

Posted by Beth Rinaldo on January 18th, 2003 10:53 PM

This website and should be shut down. They steal your money. Do not order from them. I ordered and paid for prefinished flooring ($5,167.10)in August 2002. Was told it would ship within 4-6 weeks. I called several times in October to check status and always got a different answer and they would not email back. Finaly in Nov. I was nervous that something wasn't right. After a multitude of calls and no one calling me back, I cancelled the order with Neal Martin, co-owner aka the Big Beaver. He said a check would be sent 12-15-02. I have not received the check. Some of the reasons given by the Big Beaver: The roof caved in! I got family problems! My CEO is in Maryland! Maybe I'll out in the mail tomorrow! Better yet, he just hangs up on you. The company has moved from New York To Suwanee Georgia. They are also affiliated with SO BEWARE - STAY AWAY FROM ALL BEAVER WEBSITES. I WANT TO FIGHT THIS AND GET THIS COMPANY STOPPED FROM STEALING FROM PEOPLE. DATELINE, 20-20 OR 48 HOURS ANYONE WANT TO FIGHT THIS WITH ME. CHECK OUT OTHER COMPLAINTS ON and

Beth Rinaldo

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC