> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > BeaverFloor aka BeaverHome
Login | Register

BeaverFloor aka BeaverHome

Posted by Beth Rinaldo on January 18th, 2003 10:15 PM
In reply to beaver flooring by susan on December 21st, 2002 08:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

I too have had a terrible experience with Beaver Foor and Mr. Neal Martin aka the Big Beaver. I ordered prefinshed hardwood floor August 2002. Paid in full by check ($5,167.10). Check was faxed to a place in Georgia call EathFloor (part of BeaverFloor). Check was cashed 9-18-02. By the end of Oct. no floor. Every time I called BeaverFloor I got the around. By mid Nov., still nothing then my phone calls were not gettting answered or any response to my emails. Finally by giving a different name, Neal Martin took my call and I cancelled my order to a very rude and arrogant Neal Martin. Neal told me a check would be mailed 12-15-02. As of today, 1-18-03, no check and no help from BeaverFloor. This website and company need to be investigated and shut down. I've lodged complaints with the BBB in Atlanta as well as the Attorney Generals office in Atlanta. I beleive BeaverFloor has moved from NY to Suwanee Georgia. I am eager to speak with more people screwed from this company.

Beth Rinaldo

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC