> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > BeaverFloor
Login | Register

Posted by Beth Rinaldo on March 27th, 2003 07:25 AM

Search this site for BeaverHome and you'll find more victims of the pathological liar Neal Martin. As you probably know, I am also victim of Neal. I have several emails from him indicating my check is "Good to Go". My question to him, what the heck does that mean? Good to go where? It certainly hasn't made it's way to my mailbox. Even if it did, it would probably bounce. Neal has a bad habit of sending checks that bounce. You need to gather your information and fax it to Eddie Garen at the Office of Consumer Affairs in Georgia at 404-656-2000. If you paid by check, call your bank and get a copy of the bank draft. Many people who ordered in July-August sent their check to EF Inc. which is another company started up by Neal, Harvey Siegal is the lawyer for Neal Martin. His number is 716-883-4800. His assistant is Cindy Yearley. If you paid by credit card, check to see where the transaction was processed through. Neal has used customers credit cards to pay off his debt to them.

If you would like to contact me for further detailed information about Neal and his deceptive business practices, please do so.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

• flooring by Barbara Rowland  6/16/03 11:38 AM
  • refund by Barabara Rowland  6/21/03 05:21 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC