> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > beaver flooring
Login | Register

beaver flooring

Posted by susan on December 21st, 2002 08:08 PM
In reply to Beaverhome - Sometimes getting the product is worse than being out the money! by Ross Harris on September 30th, 2002 03:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

Well..I thought I was the only one having sooo much trouble with Neal Martin.
We too ordered 2000 sq.feet of trinty flooring in Am. Cherry. We ordered it from Sean on june 29th and were told we could have it delivered in 3 days. Well..6 months later, NO flooring. Fully paid for $8000. And excuses every week from Neal Martin..He keeps telling me 2 more weeks for the last 4 months. We have come to a stand still on our new home as the flooring is the only thing still needed.
We spent 2 months making a decision to buy this flooring from the samples we received,but after reading all these compliants,we need to go some where esle and hope to get our money back.
I just found on in beaverhome) and you will find that the NY atty Generals office shut them down for awhile. You should read this and write to Neal's attorney. His email address is there. Perhaps he can help you get what you want. I am waiting for him to answer me.
We ordered many items for our new home on the internet without any trouble. But this has been a nightmare. Susan

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC