> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Beaver Floor total rip off
Login | Register

Beaver Floor total rip off

Posted by Doug Needham on March 17th, 2003 04:18 PM
In reply to Michael Yard by Neal Martin on November 3rd, 2000 11:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

I ordered flooring from Beaver Floor back in November; still haven't received it. Every time I call I speak to some guy named DJ who lies to me and tells me he's looking into it and will call me back; he doesn't. He tells me someone named April is in charge of my order but on one occasion when she answered the phone, she denied any knowledge of me or my order. When I ordered the flooring in early November, they promised I would receive it by Thanksgiving. When it didn't come by Thanksgiving; they lied and assured me I would have it by Christmas. Then early January. And so on. Neal called me once, in January, to assure me that my order was going to be shipped; now it is the middle of March and I am still getting the run around. I will be complaining to the Better Business Bureau also, as well as the Federal Trade Commission and I will suggets to my credit card company (Visa) that they no longer do business with Beaver Floor. Beaver Floor is aparently dishonest, does not honor it's promises or commitments, and clearly is not a company I would recommend ANYONE do business with. Beaver Floor might have low prices and fancy ads, and the surely flood your email with too-good-to-be-true offers that are, indeed, too good to be true. Beaver Floor is not a company to do business with.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC