> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Beaver Floor
Login | Register

Beaver Floor

Posted by David M Zahn on March 16th, 2003 07:28 PM
In reply to BeaverFloor by Heidi Lentini on March 14th, 2003 04:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

I ordered flooring from Beaverhome on 07/18/02 and paid by check on that date. My flooring was promised in 4 weeks. I never rec'd my order. Without approval, Beaverhome made a second draw from my bank off of the original check. After much effort, I finally received a refund for this second unauthorized bank withdrawal. I continued repeatedly to get my flooring and was never successful being given one excuse after another. I spoke to Neil Martin in late October and even agreed to accept a different type of flooring on the promise that he could deliver that flooring within 3-4 weeks. This never happenned. Finally on 12/06/02, i requested to cancel my order and demanded my full refund. I was promised, in writing, that I would receive my full refund within 30 days. Attached to the e-mailed written promise was a copy of their website policy which stated that any refund would be received within 30 days of cancellation. The 30 days was 01/05/03. I never received the check. On 01/06/03 I called and spoke to Customer Service rep April Paterson. She advised that they were behind and that all of the December refunds would be issued on 01/15/03 and I would have my refund check in hand by 01/17/03. I still have not received my check. On 01/20/03. I spoke back to Neil Martin. He advised that he was working on a bunch of refunds and that they were going out and asked that I call him on 01/21/03 and he could confirm that I was in that group of refunds. I called him on 01/21/03 and could not reach him AGAIN!!! I was told he was on the phone and would be off in 20 minutes and would call me back then. I never heard from him. I called back and was told that he could not take my call and would have to call me back. No one else can give me any information. I was later promised that the refund was going to be sent in two payments and that the checks were being issued right then and that one would be postmarked 01/31/03 and the other 02/07/03. Since then, I was promised the refund by the end of February 2003. I have never received my refund and have been out of $6262.80 since July 2002.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC