> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > beavehome untruths
Login | Register

beavehome untruths

Posted by Coral on January 3rd, 2003 09:51 AM
In reply to Beaverhome - Sometimes getting the product is worse than being out the money! by Ross Harris on September 30th, 2002 03:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

I too have had a nightmare experience with these people. They have had my money for over a year. A total of 11,387.40. I am part of the most recent New York State Attorney General's Complaint. I expect only to receive a percentage of this amount back (at this time) because so many people filed complaints (6o or more) and the AG only asked beaverhome to put up $150,000 for refunds - I am sure with over 60 complaints the total amount of refunds is much higher than this figure. The details of my experience are much like everyone else who has posted here. They took the money, sent inferior products, kitchen cabinets (which I refused to accept) or no product at all (flooring). Were extremely attentive until they got our money. So portions of my "dream home" cost twice what they would normally have cost. I have had to suck up the embarassment of this transaction like everyone else, because I want people to be forwarned about this company.

I'd be up for a class action suit... After the court settlement I will be following up on my complaints filed with various internet fraud organizations and using whatever other avenues I can find to obtain a full refund. Until this encounter, I never had a problem with purchases over the internet. I must admit, I do think twice now.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC