> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Beams
Login | Register


Posted by Zachary Ingalls on May 27th, 1999 12:57 PM
In reply to tearing down 2 old1800's houses by j.t. on March 23rd, 1999 12:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

Dear Sir,
You may want to contact a company called Board & Beams. They will buy anything from beams to even complete barn frames and house frames. They do not have a website but here is the e-mail address:

Hope this helps.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC