> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Beamers
Login | Register


Posted by k on April 20th, 1998 09:49 PM
In reply to Framing - support required by M. Schirm on April 19th, 1998 05:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

I removed a load-bearing wall to enlarge my kitchen and found these phone # 's for sizing the beam I needed . You definitely will need engineered lumber for that kind of span .
Sorry , I can't remember the company names on these phone numbers but they were very helpful and I ordered the beam thru my local home center ( Depot ) .


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC